What is Telecom Management?
Telecommunications today involves a wide range of services, products, service providers, and devices. It also includes the operators, software, contracts, maintenance, and updating of any services needed by a particular business for their telecommunication needs.
For most businesses today, telecom management goes far beyond what their IT department can, or should, handle. It’s more about the day-to-day inner workings of an organization’s communication needs and the people, services, and devices being utilized.
A prominent example of telecom management is one of the most basic needs a new organization has: installing and maintaining a telecommunication system. When first being implemented, servers, routers, and modems need to be chosen and set up. Hardware and software need to be installed as well so that the particular business can communicate well both in-house and outside the organization.
As with many other management services, telecom management involves many different factors related to a business and how it runs. The concerns of a particular department, for example, can be identified, as well as targeting areas where a business’s telecommunication system can be improved. Troubleshooting is also a significant part of telecom management to make the company aware of potential or existing problems.
The size and type of an organization influence the duties of a telecom manager or telecom management service. Smaller companies will have less need for telecom management than larger organizations with hundreds or even thousands of employees. A Telecom manager or management company is typically responsible for a variety of duties and tasks, including:
- Keeping up with the latest developments and advances in telecom technology.
- Discussing upgrades to their products with vendors and salespeople
- Developing the telecommunication policies of a particular company or organization
- Identifying the needs of a specific company when it comes to telecommunication.
- Maintaining telecom records, including installations, repairs, parts, and equipment. Plus, the replacement of both when necessary.
- Overseeing the set up of VoIP telephone systems, voicemail, network infrastructure, and, when needed, fiber optic cabling.
Telecom management is a constantly expanding service due to the fact that technology continues to change and improve. A telecom manager or management service is responsible for ensuring that all departments within an organization communicate at the top of their game and their systems are functioning at a high level. In that way, a business, corporation, or organization will be empowered to reach its maximum potential and profitability.
Business Phone Systems Telecom Management
Partnering with Cisco, 3cx, Grandstream, and other industry leaders, Managed UC was specifically designed for multi-location organizations, with high technology needs, the ability to streamline all voice & data , and support services across a wide geographical area. Managed UC delivers an enterprise-class service in a scalable platform to meet your business needs.
Telecom Management Services Unified Communications Suite delivers everything you need for a perfect system…voice, data, IP-VPN, unified messaging, auto attendant, and much more in one platform that is fully managed and monitored. Partnering with 3cx, Microsoft, Cisco and other industry leaders Telecom Management Services Unified Communications Suite fits organizations with high technology needs into a cost effective solution.
- Functional High Definition IP handsets
- A cost effective voice solution without sacrificing service
- Clients Utilizing VoIP On Average Save 50% Monthly on Telecom Spend
- SIP Telephones
- ManagedUC (all locations)
- Highly scalable without the need to buy new hardware or expensive upgrades
- Mobility (iphone, Android, and PC soft phone application) for remote workers, or executives on the go
- Extension digit dialing between all users on the WAN (transfer calls between locations)
- New Voice Equipment
- VoIP Voice Line Provisioning
- Centralized phone system control
- Trouble Ticket Management (Telecom Management Services will open, and manage all trouble tickets with telecom vendors via [email protected] saving our clients time, and money)
- Voice Network monitoring
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
Let's Discuss Now!
Get the best advice and answers to questions you need answers to about our VOIP services and technology. Request quotations on the go!